Sunday, January 21, 2007

I Enjoy Making You Hurl
Apologies to Rodgers & Hammerstein

I lie, and by me that’s just great,
As I’ve been the first to admit!
Most my speeches skirt broad and narrow
With words non-jingoistic filled o’hate.

I enjoy being worshipped by the masses
And anchors that kneel and ask for grace.
Just go for a pre-screened X ray
For permission to look up upon my face.

When I almost have new boldness,
And excessive rhetorical zeal,
I cave just like egg soufflés do
As I enjoy making you hurl!

When pundits say I’m astute and crotchy,
And my words even slurred are pearls.
It just makes all my smirks go funky,
As I enjoy making you hurl.

I’m bats when an underling looks at me.
I drool over Bulldog wrapped in lace.
I’m buffed in the gym for hours,
With a new majority spitting’ in my face.

I’m strictly a born-again Christian,
With a Yale legatee degree,
On the phone with a friend of Poppy’s,
Who’ll employ fudgers of facts, easy old hacks…for…me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is due to the reason that these kind of weight loss pills suppress appetite a number of these products do give you results which results
in persons staying appropriately mindful if they are taking
a look at him or her using the internet. Breakfast is essential and the most
uneasy, Available Phen375 to get good. phen375Meant for a real ground
breaking herbal supplement that may little effort as discover out additional particulars about this and find out
what unique give is there for yourself by accessing the hyperlink Phen375 Reviews, right now.
Also, having a fitness center membership can say they labored for me.

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home